Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCE GOES OUT TO THE FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND FANS OF KANYE & DONDA WEST



Wow so much has happend since I last updates this blog (please excuse me I've been so been on clmnews.com... check it out sometimes, but at any rate:
THIS GIVES A NEW MEANING TO THE PHRASE: "LOOKS ARE TO DIE FOR"

I want to send my best wishes to Kanye and his family. One thing I find strange about the whole thing is that She is a smart woman but she appearantly went shopping for a doctor that would perform the procedure for her because she had a medcial condition and a few doctors passed on the job. The guy who she did settle on had 2 DUI’s. She is a hard working educator from Chicago why was she so obssesed with getting this procedure. Check out the report: http://www.clmnews.com/Entertainment_Sub_Pages/People/Kanye_West.html



YOU CAN ALSO HERE A RADIO FEED OF WHAT DR. DOOM FAILED TO DO HERE:



To think he did Omarosa & her mother's surgery --- that alone would tell me that maybe I shouldn't be pushing this. TUMMY TUCK?!!?! Was she falling into the dreadful image that Hollywood so often portray ............................ it always end up deadly



I'm sorry but this look would not convince me to get plastic extentions...........................

No comments: