Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Love NY 2 Reunion a MUST WATCH or IS IT?




And for the show that everyone loves to hate ….. I love New York 2 Reunion Show will air this Sunday (Jan 6, 2008) on VH1 at 9pm EST. It’s been a while since the final show aired and we’re just dying to find out what’s been going on with the circus animals and Bozo herself. Being that it’ll be aired the same time as HBO’s premier of The Wire’s Final Season, VH1 points out that “If you miss it, your life will be rendered meaningless” and several reasons as to why we must tune in (but not in this order):

1. Sister Patterson ……………….. so annoying
2. Fights and blood ……………..so typical
3. Tailor Made gives New York an unexpected gift ………… a pie maybe??
4. A penis, ass, and gay men will be exposed ……….. ok I might consider
And who knows maybe a surprise guess appearance from her past by Chance. We all know what happened the last time the Stallionaires showed up




I’m not sure if I’ll be glued to the show – maybe I’ll catch it on the rebound but I’m definitely amped for THE WIRE but take a pic at some of I Love New York 2 Reunion's pics







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First