Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yoooooooouuuuuu are not the FATHER!!!!!!





Front all you want but Soulja Boy’s Superman is still popping -- #10 on I-Tunes Top Ten List (that says alot)! 6 months ago I could have never seen myself saying this but oh well. This past weekend I got together with my sisters to finally learn how to do the dance – thanks to the superman instructional video and boy was it a workout. I'm not even a heavy set person and it felt as though I lost 10 pounds. He should consider making a workout DVD as well (make that money). At any rate I did some Youtubing and found this video. Let’s just say that this should be the official “Yoooooooouuuuuu are not the father” song + dance for the Maury Povich Show. 5000% percent sure he’s the father huh: I guess she felt the superman effect!!!! LMAO



Roundtrip Airfare to New York City ……..………………$215
Soulja Boy’s Tellem cd ………………………………….$9.99
The look on her face……………………………………………………..PRICELESS!



Hats off to the producer of this video!

No comments: